1. When joining us for a class, please reserve your spot at least 24 hours in advance with our online reservation system or by simply calling the studio at (941) 365-4584. Please expect to arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your class is scheduled to begin so we can make sure we have everything ready for you!
2. There is a twelve hour cancellation policy in place for all pre-registered classes and personal training appointments. Please notify your trainer or the member services team at the studio as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your pre-registered class or personal training appointment. In the even you cancel with less than 12 hours of notice or you fail to appear, you will be charged for the full price of the originally scheduled session. We understand that sometimes circumstances beyond your control may result in short notice or a missed session - exceptions to this policy can be made by management when the cancellation is due to an emergency, illness or other unforeseen circumstance.
3. Pre and post workout beverages and snacks are welcome, however we ask that you please keep drinks in a sealed, shatterproof container and that you consume food items before or after your workout in our member lounge area.
4. We ask that you wear appropriate, athletic footwear while on the gym floor. If you are participating in a class where footwear is optional, for your safety, please where your shoes to the classroom and then remove them once there.
5. For your convenience, we provide towels in our restrooms and on the gym floor for your personal use. We also provide towels for keeping equipment clean and wiping off mats, our staff and trainers are more than happy to help you find them!
6. We want to make sure our gym equipment is working properly and safely. If you see a piece of equipment that is not working correctly or appears to be broken, please let us know so we can fix it and get it back in action!